REMAR RESIDENCE’s is a luxury construction build in London characterized by TWO BANKS OF RESIDENTIAL SUITES FLOAT OVER A COMMERCIAL SPACE, which will house offices, retail services such as a coffee shop, full service spa and local arts and culture.
REMAR RESIDENCE joins a healthy and growing community of creative professionals that live and work in the area. From architecture and interior design firms to film production studios and web agencies, artists of all stripes call Mount Pleasant home.
UNIQUE, TWO-LEVEL RESIDENTIAL SCISSOR SUITES span the east side of the building, bathing spaces in fresh air and daylight from the north and south. Second-floor suites are grouped together by a horizontal brick frame that aligns with the commercial space below. To the west, spacious one and two-bedroom suites extend out over the pedestrian breezeway below, providing natural light and postcard views of the setting sun.
· Glass and steel mix with brick and metal for a visually arresting exterior that sets the structure apart from its neighbors.
· A 20-foot landscaped breezeway running alongside the building, inviting passers-by to experience the architecture from all angles.
· Innovative solar shading on the south and west facades keeping residents comfortable year-round.
· Various indoor amenities and a prominent outdoor terrace offering a chance to escape the daily grind.
· Rooftop green space
· Stunning views of downtown London.
· Added insulation to roof, assisting water retention and the reuse of water throughout the building.
· Designed in conjunction with the City of London Green Initiative Program.
· Five retail and office units which contribute to the neighborhood’s vibrant creative character and rich mix of small businesses.
· Recreation meeting leisure on the building’s ground floor which features a spa, yoga studio, coffee shop and local artists’ studio.
· Two-bedroom suites stretching across the building ensuring air and natural light flow freely throughout the day.
· One and two-bedroom suites extend out over a pedestrian breezeway on the building’s west side making the most of daylight hours and postcard views.
· Top floor suite residents can take in the city lights from private landscaped rooftop decks.
· Common areas including elevator lobbies stairways and corridors are strategically glazed to maximize light, ventilation and comfort.
· An attentive design to ensure REMAR RESIDENCES’ exterior extends inside.
· An ensuite washer and dryer are discreetly hidden behind sleek cabinetry.
· European-inspired design blends modern appliances and cabinetry with the room’s contours and contemporary decor.
· Thoughtful kitchen layouts focusing on functionality and promoting performance cooking.
· Sleek cabinetry and streamlined appliances reflecting modern main street living.
· Sculptural stainless-steel AEG cooktop and wall oven, pairing perfectly with wall-mounted upper cabinetry.
· A fully integrated Libherr refrigerator and Blomberg dishwasher to create a seamless transition between kitchen and living space.
· Minimalist low-profile Grohe faucets combining function and beauty.
· Matte lacquer cabinetry paired with modern wall-mounted faucets.
· Classic white Carrara Gioia marble lines the floors, stretching into the showers and skirts the soaker tubs.
· A continuous ledge runs from sink to shower offering convenient product storage.
· Showers featuring both rain and handheld showerheads.
· Natural hardwood oak or ash floors to anchor living spaces.
· 100% New Zealand Wool carpets, complementing each color scheme.
· Pre-wired for ensuite security system.
· Floor specific fob access.
· Backed by a comprehensive 2/5/10 year warranty provided by National Home Warranty.